This page provides some examples of documents you might be asked to provide as evidence for an applications.
- The section, What kind of information will I be asked to provide? on the Further Education Funding page provides a full list the types of documents we may ask for and the reason we need them.
- The Get prepared for your funding Application quick reference also explains what we may ask you to provide to support your funding applications.
If you submit the required information later than 6 weeks after starting your course, your funding will not be backdated.
If you have any questions regarding required documents, please email email@example.com
Proof of student income from all benefits
- Letter from Department of Work and pensions (DWP) of Student Income From Benefit(s)
- Form SF2 – Certificate of Benefits – Student – The College can provide this form for you to take to the Job Centre to be completed.
Proof of annual income from benefits for parents/partner
- Form SF3B Certificate of Benefit Income – The College can provide this form for you to be completed by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
If you do not have a P60 ask your employer to complete form SF3A – Certificate of P60. The College can provide you with a copy of Form SF3A.
If you do not have form SA302 then please ask your accountant to complete form SF4 – Certificate of Income – Self Employed. The College can provide you with a copy of Form SF4.
Proof of single person status
If you do not have a Council Tax Demand Notice Showing 25% Single Person Discount, please provide a letter from your local authority confirming this.
|HMRC||0300 200 3300|
|HMRC (Tax Credits)||0845 300 3900|
|Department of Work & Pensions||0345 604 3719|
|Carer’s Allowance||0845 608 4321|
|Dundee City Council Housing & Council Tax||01382 431205|
|Angus Council Housing & Council Tax||01241 435229|
|Fife Council||03451 550000|
|Student Loans Company (SLC)||0300 555 0505|
|Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS )||0300 300 3137|
|Dundee and Angus College||0300 123 10 10 – Ask for Student Funding at your campus of study|